With tens of thousands of filters working worldwide, since first going into production back in 1998, SILOTOP has become the world's favourite solution for bin or silo venting.
State-of-the-art dust filtration technology
DescriptionSILOTOP is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting of pneumatically filled silos. Its stainless steel body contains vertically mounted, POLYPLEAT filter elements. The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the hinged weather protection cover.
FunctionDust separated from the air flow by special POLYPLEAT filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic reverse air jet cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements.
- Compact 800 mm (30 in) diameter, stainless steel body with bottom flange
- 24.5 m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Maintenance height = 1,100 mm (3.6 ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to POLYPLEAT filtering elements
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable quick release
- Tool-free filtering element removal
- Robust design
- Perfectly accessible due to compact design
- Filtering element replacement within a few minutes by one person
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter
- Winter protection for solenoid valves